Welcome to the Newcomer Center
Are you new to Canada and looking for settlement information? Do you want to gain Canadian work experience and advance your career? Do you need guidance and support from friendly and experienced professionals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have come to the right place. Canadian Imperial Advantage’s Newcomer Center (CIANC) is here to help you achieve your goals and make the most of your new life in Canada.
We are a non-profit organization that provides a wide range of settlement services to newcomers. Whether you need referrals and information, employment, and career services, coaching and mentoring, or business support, we have something for you.
Our services are designed to help you:
- Integrate smoothly into the Canadian society and culture.
- Find internship opportunities and connect with local employers.
- Learn new skills and enhance your employability.
- Start or grow your own business.
- Meet new people and build your network.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to learn more about our services and register for our upcoming Newcomers Settlement Program. We look forward to hearing from you!
English Language Support
We work with our partners to offer a variety of free support programs designed to help non – English speakers improve and develop their communication skills – help with writing, speaking, listening, and reading. This is a chance to practice language skills in a friendly, stress-free environment.
- Help bring skilled foreign workers to Canada
- Apply for visas and permits for business owners
- Help newcomers setup new business in Canada
- Language proficiency support: English and French language classes for newcomers
- Introduce newcomers to potential employers by organizing local job fairs
- Offer volunteering opportunities
- Coaching support
- Advisory and professional support
- Training and workshops
- We work with recruiters that help match employable newcomers with employers that require their skill set
- Our Immigration consultants are responsible for helping skilled workers and entrepreneurs relocate to Canada
- They would help them obtain visas and other related immigration documentation
- Our language instructors will help improve the reading, writing, and speaking skills of students of diverse ages and backgrounds
- These lessons would be designed to meet newcomer’s language proficiency needs
- Develop and deliver professional development programs