We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our volunteer team.
The Volunteer Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced non-profit environment.
As a successful candidate, you will be a quick learner, tech-savvy, have a high capacity for managing confidential information, and are able to bring projects from start to finish.
- Administrative assistance.
- Provide administrative support including scheduling, writing, and editing support for confidential correspondence, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, briefing notes, and support materials.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, and support visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Assist in coordinating office supply inventory, including monitoring supply levels and placing new orders with suppliers. This may include kitchen, bathroom, and training workshop supplies.
- Support with ad hoc requests to further organizational priorities.
- Maintain confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential