We are seeking highly organized, self-motivated, experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Volunteer Client Services Representatives to join our team.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced non-profit environment.
As a successful candidate, you will be a quick learner, tech-savvy, have a high capacity for managing confidential information.
The volunteer Client Services representative will interact with clients of the organization to provide information in response to inquiries about our services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Appointment scheduling and calendar management
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to clients by using the right methods/tools.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Assist in managing client database records, assist to draft status reports on customer service issues.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; escalate to the appropriate department and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Keep records of client interactions, process client accounts, and file documents
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to work under immediate supervision.
- Experience using various computer programs such as Microsoft Office suites, Google Drive, Excel etc with an ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software. (The ability to use Zoom, Mail Chimp is an added advantage)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Minimum of High school diploma.