Seniors Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Training (SEET)
- Celebrate diversity
- Promote inclusion
- Improve seniors’ access to government services and benefits
CIA is offering the following services to black seniors
- Business Consulting
- Tax filing
- Government Seniors Benefits – application preparation
- Business Seminars and Workshops
Free Tax Filing for Seniors – March 1st 2022 – April 30th 2022
We are pleased to announce we will be hosting free in-person and virtual tax clinics.
We can complete and file your taxes, by videoconference, phone or in – person with a volunteer.
For volunteers to complete your income tax and benefit return for you, make sure to have the following documents:
- Tax information slips – Provided by your employer, payer, or administrator (T4, T4E, T5, T5007, T4A, T4A (P), T4A (OAS) Pension T2202A
- Receipts (if applicable) – (Charitable donation, Medical/dental, Child Care, RRSP Contributions)
- Last Year’s Notice of Assessment
- Social Insurance Number
- Government ID
- Bank account number for direct deposit
Free for Seniors!