Program Overview – (March 13th – April 22nd 2023)
HER-conomy is a 6-week program that is set to build an inclusive world without borders for women in Alberta and Western Canada through capacity-building training in leadership support and social empowerment for women entrepreneurs, leaders, and advocates.
The program provides an empowering community where women with different, backgrounds, life experiences and demographics connect and thrive with fair advantages while strengthening each other to become great leaders.
HER-conomy Initiative Program is developed to bridge communication and upskill the Albertan women community for equitable economic opportunities.
Sharene Gaitor describes HER-conmy as an impactful,
insightful, educational and invigorating program.
Tarissa Woolaston owner and CEO of Layered by Rissa
talking about the impact of the HER-conmy program of
CIA on her business.
Who Qualifies to Apply?
Identify as a woman.
- Require coaching and mentoring for career advancement and/or entrepreneurship.
- Want to join other women in building an ecosystem with great economic advantages.
- Want to impact the women workforce and blaze the trail in your chosen niche.
- Need upskilling to boost employability.
- Need motivation from the women fellowship to achieve your goals.
- Need access to capital/funding.
HER-conomy will be delivered via interactive presentations, and class activities led by seasoned entrepreneurs and instructors. Virtual and In-person