Canadian Imperial Advantage Entrepreneur Center (CIAEC)
Do you have a business idea?
Are you trying to start a business?
Do you need help growing your business?
Does your business need financing?
CIAEC encourages entrepreneurship and develop business people’s talents by helping them through support, education, and guidance.
The key functions of CIAEC are as follows:
- Help build capabilities of entrepreneurs
- Address the knowledge gap and skill shortcomings that hamper the growth of infant entrepreneurs from growing their businesses and running them effectively
- Promoting the idea of entrepreneurship in Edmonton with special focus on the underserved population
- Adopt better ways to accelerate business growth
- Increase the chance of business survival
- Help business cut cost through strategic planning
The entrepreneurial center is equipped with, and ready to deploy resources aimed at ensuring the success of start-ups through the provision of the following services: