If you are interested in volunteering as a mentor or applying for one of our open volunteer positions, you have come to the right place. CIA is looking for people from all walks of life, people like you who will collaborate with us to deliver services to newcomers and our clients while positively impacting our community.
Whether you are looking to give back to the community by simply sharing your expertise or need to get Canadian experience as a newcomer, volunteering with Canadian Imperial Advantage gives you that opportunity to help you achieve your goals.
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Access to learning modules to build and develop your skills.
- Training to do the tasks we ask you to perform.
- An opportunity to Meet New People.
- An Opportunity to Give Back to the Community.
- An Opportunity to Learn New Skills.
- Orientation and training on your role.
What We Expect
- Treat all clients, staff, and volunteers with respect.
- Volunteer for at least 3 months.
- Be willing to be present, participate fully, and take direction.
- Be willing to take direction.
- Communicate and work well with the team.
What We Require
- Sign a Volunteer Agreement.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Resume, References, Valid Police Check.
- Willingness to work within guidelines, policies, vision, values, mission, confidentiality statement, and volunteers code of ethics of Canadian Imperial Advantage
- Minimum 4 Hour Commitment Per Week.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Open to working with people from diverse cultures.